Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Grandpa admires Aadhi playing puzzles

We were in Karaikal in my father's house on Saturday. Aadhi felt very new to the environment, as this is his third visit. The earlier two visits I don't he will remember as he was too small. I hope he will forget this visit when he visits next year.

I thought I should give him zig-saw puzzle game of joining two pieces of six animals (his favorite) as an ice-breaking exercise. He was sitting in my lap for few moments and then gradually he got so involved in the game. He even started explaining the game to the two kids who came to see us.

My father, 62 years old man who shaped me started admiring how Aadhi was selecting the right piece and matching them to form the complete animal. He started saying "Very Good" and clapping as he was very proud about his grandson. For him this was something GREAT, because he lives in the village, not exposed to the play schools. This was his first experience of seeing educative toys. Kids younger than Aadhi may do many more things than him though.

காக்கைக்கு தன் குஞ்சு பொன்குஞ்சு!

No comments:

Post a Comment